In my recent article, I wrote about “Fortnite” I mentioned a game called “Rainbow Six Siege”, and I am here to persuade you to buy or rent the game.

R6 is a game where your objective is simply to win and it’s a 5 vs 5 shootout game with 40 operates. Operates are characters in the game with an ability allowing you to use in R6. The game was made by Ubisoft, a company who makes tons of other games, such as “Assassin’s Creed”, “Watch Dogs” and “Tom Clancy’s The Division”.

R6 came out in 2015, but I got the game in 2016 and have been playing it ever since and I would like to add that there is a game mode called “Ranked’ to see how good you are or how trash you are.

There are several different placements in R6 and it goes from copper (being the worst) and I refuse to play with anyone who is copper because it means you are trash.

The highest placement is diamond and I’ve only achieved platinum 2 because the season was going to end and I didn’t even bother trying to reach it.

And of course “Ranked” isn’t for everybody and there is another game mode called “Casual” which basically is where you are put in a match with people who are either ranked or not ranked and you don’t have to worry about your rank dropping. There are, however, 3 different types of game modes and those are: “Hostage”, “Team Death Match Bomb”, and “Secure the Area”.

I prefer to play, “TDM Bomb” and “Secure Area”, because I know what I am doing.

In conclusion, R6 is a very fun and strategically set game that will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Pablo