Do you ever regret wearing a certain pair of jeans because of the pockets? Whether it be from having the wrong size of pocket to having no pockets, only lines that should open as pockets, you surely have gotten frustrated from pockets at some point.

Pockets have been getting smaller and smaller. Some pockets aren’t even pockets, just lines that indicate where a pocket should be. What is the point of that?

Who thought, “Hey I have a great idea… fake pockets!”? Someone else had to have thought, “Brilliant!” Thus, the abomination on pockets was born.

Girls’ pockets are awful. If you don’t think so, you’re lying. Year after year, girls’ clothing like jeans, and shorts get worse in the design of pockets. This is because designers care more about looks than infrastructure.

Mens’ pockets are pretty great. They serve a purpose. To hold things like a phone, wallet, keys, and whatever else they want. With smart phones getting longer, it’s hard to have the perfect pocket, but at least they have decent sized pockets.

Girl pockets are like two inches in running/athletic shorts. What are you supposed to put in those? Chapstick doesn’t even fit in those pockets.

Some men’s pockets are strange and on the side of the pants, but at least they aren’t fake.

Whoever’s idea to put pockets on dresses is a genius. Not only do women not need to carry a purse with them everywhere, but now they have extra space in the dress to put a cell phone in or lip gloss.

So let’s stop talking about equality of rights, instead we should be discussing equality of pocket sizes. That is the real issue taking place.