By Pablo Sanchez
Campus Editor

If students recall, there was a review about the “Honey” app earlier this year.

“RetailMeNot” is basically like that, but this time you can download it on your computer by looking it up, or you can use your phone, as it is totally free in the Google Play Store.

The only information needed is your email, or you can use Facebook login. It will then ask you if you want to enable your location to find stores near students that will help find deals that are near you, which is highly recommend because if adults or students are using their phone they can find malls or stores that are near them.

Once you progress through the app, it will show you nine different categories, but you can only pick four. Once you selected those four it will inform you that you can save up to $20 or more. This app is better than “Honey” and the reason is because it offers more deals, and it will inform you on how to qualify for cash back when you click on whatever it is that you are wanting to spend your money on.

These deals that students see will change every month. Students then will have to go into a store and show the coupon to the cashier and it will be applied to whatever it is that you are buying. Some coupons may not work. If it doesn’t work, be sure to report it to customer service and they will have it removed within a few minutes.

This app will also inform you of free shipping and will give you a code that you can use, so be sure to pay attention to that. “RetailMeNot” will even offer discounts on hotels, plane tickets and car rentals.

Don’t be a total Boo, and get some discounts on Halloween candy or costumes. If you are looking for ways to save money, then this app is definitely for you.