“Fortnite Battle Royale” has drawn a lot of attention over the past year, but there is a game that has many gamers excited.

The name of this game is called “Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4”. There is a game mode in “Black Ops” called “Blackout.” It is similar to “Fortnite” without the building. “Black Ops” recently had a private beta, and in order for you to play it you need to buy the game, which costs $60. I think it’s stupid that you have to pay that much when they should just make it open for other players.

Blackout has a total of 100 players, but the company who made the game is called treyarch.

Treyarch is wanting to increase the player count to at least 115 players, while “Fortnite” has 100. “Blackout” has all the famous weapons, even back from “Black Ops” 1, 2 and 3 and fans are happy as ever.

If you played either of the games I had mentioned, treyarch has taken the chance to put the maps that fans love into “Blackout” from firing range, Nuketown, and others as well. They even put the mystery box in from zombies, which will attract the undead, so not only are you fighting other players, you are also fighting off the horde.

That being said, there are vehicles in the game that you can drive, such as quads, helicopter, boats, and many more. Blackout has three different levels of armor. Level 1, level 2 and level 3, is really rare to find, and if you have it, then you’re a god and you can tank bullets. “Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4” is set to release in Oct. 12, and if you enjoyed the series, then this game is for you, instead of playing “Fortnite”, which is for 12-year olds.

Pablo Sanchez is a Hutchinson freshman studying psychology. He loathes Fortnite.