By Hannah Wallace

Dear Hannah, What are your predictions for the Super Bowl?

Dear sports fan,

I have to say that I think the Denver Broncos are going to win because they seem to have the stronger offense.

I really don’t follow the NFL very closely but if I had to choose I would choose Denver.

I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and go to the parties for the food and drink.

I view the Super Bowl weekend as one more weekend in which I don’t have to pay for my own meals because I party-surf from party to party until I’m full.

Dear Hannah, What are your thoughts on under-age drinking?

Dear partygoer, I have mixed emotions about under-age drinking.

I think that if you are old enough to carry a gun and fight for your country then you are old enough to have a beer.

I also think that legalizing alcohol for teens may take away its allure, because if it’s legal, then drinking wouldn’t be considered so cool.

Let’s face it, people sometimes get a thrill out of scoffing at some laws, being considered a rebel.

Dear Hannah, What does it take to be a successful student?

Dear interested, I think the first step to being a successful student is realizing that not every day will be easy.

One bad day does not make your entire life horrible but instead the moments of victory and triumph are that much sweeter.

The phrase that has kept me going is simple and to the point, it is, “Hustle until your haters ask if you are hiring.”

Nothing good comes easy in life except tax return checks and unplanned pregnancies.

Also the harder you work, the better the outcome. The more work you put in now, the less you will have to do later.

Dear Hannah, What will happen to the ‘Just ask Hannah” column after you graduate in May?

Dear concerned reader, I am unsure at the moment what will happen, but let’s remember that whatever happens, if anything, it won’t be as good because no one is a good as I am.

I have been honored to grace the students and staff at Hutchinson Community College with my presence and my words of edgey, spacey wisdom.

But like sex, all good things must come to an end, and like sex, I will be going out with a bang.