By James Teeter

Batman: Arkham Knight - Available for XboxOne & PS4 (and PC, but beware of lingering stability issues)

Batman is back in yet another great game that has comic book lovers and gamers going crazy.

“Batman: Arkham Knight” is the latest title in the Arkham Series.

Scarecrow is back from Arkham Asylum. He’s not happy, along with the assistance from many other villains that are not happy with Batman for over the years of throwing them in jail.

Gotham is being evacuated dew to Scarecrow having a toxic gas that he plans to spread all over Gotham if Batman does not surrender, or bring himself in, take off the mask, and show all of Gotham who has been behind the mask all these years.

It is up to you (the game player) and the help of some old friends, as well as some new ones, to help stop Scarecrow and his masked friend, The Arkham Knight.

Arkham Knight has let it be known that he wants nothing more than for Batman to be dead and for The Arkham Knight to take his place as the savior of Gotham.

In the midst of the bone-breaking and skull-crushing, you’re going to need all the skills and gadgets that are needed to help you save the great city of Gotham.

There is the one new gadget that has made the game so popular.

After all these years, they introduce the Batmobile into the Arkham game series as you drive all though Gotham trying to help the city and stop the fatal toxic gas from spreading though out the city.

There are many puzzles, traps and a rebel army that has one main goal: to stop you and either take you alive or dead.

Do you have the skill to stop Scarecrow before it’s too late and the gas has taken over the city and cripples all of Gotham.

Or do you submit to scarecrow and take the mask off and show all of Gotham who is under the mask? The choice is yours to make.