By Colton Fast
Staff Writer

Students at Hutchinson Community College are being encouraged to take the Noel-Levitz survey.

The survey is designed to get the college a look at how students are satisfied with a variety of different campus questions.

“It covers just about anything to do with the student experience,” said HutchCC curriculum and program improvement coordinator Jessica Fortner.

Around 40 questions on topics like campus staff helpfulness, equipment functionality, useful services, parking, financial aid and much more are asked to students.

The importance of this survey is completely student orientated, an attempt to make student life better all around at HutchCC, and improve the quality of education here.

For most students, it takes around 15 minutes to complete. As an incentive, students can get a free candy bar and soda at the following times and places: Monday, from 8:30 a.m.-10 a.m. at Rimmer Learning Center, and 2:30 p.m. at Davis Hall; Tuesday, from 9 a.m.-10 a.m. at Cosmetology, and 3:15 p.m. at the Peels Center; Wednesday from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at Smith Science Hall, and 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m. at Shears Technology Center; Thursday from 8:30 a.m.-10 a.m. at Rimmer Learning Center, 12:30 p.m. at Peels Center, and at 2 p.m. at the Fire Science Building.

Students must have proof of survey completion, via screenshot, to get the incentive.