By Pablo Sanchez
Campus Editor

Editor’s note – Campus Editor Pablo Sanchez will periodically take a look at and review money-saving apps that could be of use to students.

There are tons of money saving apps out there, whether it’s using McDonalds, Subway, Sonic or financial aid.

At the Google Play Store, there is an app called Qapital, and the most important thing is that the app is free, doesn’t require a credit card and will keep track of your credit score.

Qapital will help you and give tips on how that works as well. Qapital keeps track of your spending and upcoming bills which will allow you to choose how you want to spend your money whether it’s going out to eat or traveling.

Qapital also has a desktop version as well, in which banking information is still saved and you’re able to print out spreadsheets, Qapital breaks down your spending for you and gives tips on how to learn to spend money wisely.

If there is a problem, customer support is quick and helpful. For college students it will make things easier, the process is simple and all you need to do is link your bank information and debit card.

The app will allow you to make plans to reach your goal, whether it’s going out to eat, traveling, getting out of student-load debt, or something else.

Setting limits to spend is always important as a student, and at the end of the week it will tell you how much money you’ve saved. Invite friends and get $5 for free. Overall, the app has weekly updates. The app can assist in direct deposit, too, so if you’re looking to save money, set goals and get good credit, Qapital is for you