By Kat Collins

Coming in June, 2019 is a trip of a lifetime for Hutchinson Community College students to Washington. Students will visit famous buildings, monuments, memorials and museums in our nation’s capital for five days.

Some of the stops will be the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall, and The Tomb of The Unknown Soldier. Plus, students will get the chance to tour Arlington National Cemetery, Mount Vernon and Gettysburg.

Students will be traveling with Hutchinson Community College’s travel partner, EF Explore America. On this trip, students get round trip air travel from Wichita to Washington, breakfast every morning and two upscale group dinners. There will be a round-the-clock tour director, who meet the students who will enroll at the airport. There will be licensed Tour Guides for all your stops, A charter bus and driver, tips & gratuities, admission to attractions, dedicated security while you’re at the hotel, illness and accident insurance, 24-hour emergency assistance, and experienced tour leadership.

The college has limited the amount of the travelers to 42, and as of now there are 22 travelers set to go on this trip so far. The cost for this trip depends on how many people enroll for this trip. So, if the number of travelers going rises to 25, 30, or 35 people the price gets lowered.

This past May, Kristen Pearce, Logan Porter and Ben Hiebert had traveled with HutchCC to Barcelona, Spain, and are planning to go on this trip to Washington DC also.

As said by HutchCC business instructor Dan Naccarato ,“Travel is not only fun, it is the best way to learn and build self-confidence. The places we visit become part of who we are. They stay with us forever, whatever we do.”  This should be a great trip!

For all details and to enroll, simply visit our HutchCC Explore America group website, efexploreamerica.com/2152102DP

EF Explore America Travel Support Team phone number is (888)-333-9756