By Emma Cox

Campus Editor

As the semester come to a close, it’s time for students to return textbooks to the Hutchinson Community College bookstore.

Main campus buyback hours: Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. There is no buyback available to students on Friday.

McPherson Buyback hours: December 6th 2 pm – 6 pm.

Newton buyback hours: December 7th 2 pm – 6 pm.

The students that will be attending buyback and wish to sell their books to Nebraska Book Company for cash will need a photo ID.

If you are a distance student who would like to sell your books back to the company, you are required to send an e-mail to campusstore@hutchcc.edu with the title, author, edition, and ISBN number of the books you are interested in selling back as well as your name and student ID number.

If you are on a book scholarship, you are required to return your books to the HutchCC Main Campus Bookstore by 4 p.m. on Friday December 8th as stated in your Book Rental Contract. If they are not returned by this time, you will be charged the full purchase price of the books. Your book scholarship paperwork (contract and receipts) and student ID are also required. Scholarship students cannot sell their books to Nebraska Book Company.

If you are a book-rental student, you are required to return your books to the HutchCC main campus bookstore by 4 p.m. on Dec. 8. You can turn your books in as late as Dec. 15, but you will be charged an additional $50 late fee.

Book rental students cannot sell their books back to Nebraska Book Company.