By James Teeter

Blizzard has done it once again with yet another great game from the Diablo franchise. The game has history in its franchise.

Let’s go all the way back to 1996 when this first game came out, December 31st, 1996.

The second game came out June 30th, 2000 called Diablo 2, they later came out with the first expansion pack for the games franchise call Lord of Destruction in early 2001.

The fans of this game waited a long 11 years for Diablo 3. Diablo 3 was announced to the world in 2008 but didn’t come out until 2012.

Diablo 3 has been the third game in the franchise to sell the most games.

Diablo1and 2 sold over 6.7 million copies together, but Diablo 3 has out done all three of the games in the franchise, selling over 7.8 million copies in the world.

Along with Diablo 3, Blizzard put out another expansion pack for this game known as ROS or Reaper of Souls. It also adds a fifth act just like Lord of Destruction did for Diablo 2.

Blizzard tried to bring the game to the console once but it didn’t work out for them, when the first Diablo game was released, the biggest game system was the PlayStation.

Blizzard saw and opportunity in 1998. So they thought why not get our game into the homes of our fan and so they put the game out on the very first PlayStation. It only sold 1 million copies.

So here we are in 2015 with the great game, Diablo 3, it is now available for the XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and the PC.

The game has been a big hit in homes all-around. It’s still a well-played game with new patches coming out monthly and new content for players of higher levels.

A lot of fans of the game are now wondering when the next game in the Diablo franchise will come out or if there will be a next one.

Well if you ask me with the way that Diablo 3 ends Blizzard will have to make a next game in the franchise.

All we can do is wait and see what Blizzard has for us fans of the game.